As we all know, the grill of different models have different parts, knowing the exact grill model will help us find the correct replacement parts for our grills.
1. Where is the Traeger grill model located on your grill?
(1) You can find your Traeger grill model on the label under your grill hopper lid or your grill back.
(2) Find your grill owner's manual, the grill model usually appears on the cover of the manual.
2. What is the Traeger model?
The Traeger model is usually composed of letters and numbers, and the length is about 8-9 digits. The Traeger grill model generally starts with BBQ or TFB etc.
3. If you can’t find your Traeger grill model, please take some pictures of your grill, grill label or the cover of the owner's manual, and send them to us, we will help you find the correct grill model and grill parts.
After you confirm your Traeger grill model, you can click here to place your order.