To identify the model number of your BBQ Pro grill, you can follow these steps:
- The Owner's Manual: A brochure that came with your grill, the model number will be printed on the first page.
- Grill Body: Look for a sticker or a plate attached to the grill body, the model number will be printed on it. The white label may be located on the back, bottom, or side of the grill. or on the grill door.
- Packaging: If you still have the original packaging, the model number is often printed on the outside of the box or on the shipping label.
- Online: Please send the pics of your grill and model label to our email Support@grillpartsreplacement.com or our Online Chat. We will help you to identify the correct parts for your grill.
- After you have found out your grill model number, Click Here to purchase the correct parts for your BBQ Pro Grill. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.