To identify the model number of a Dyna Glo Grill, you can follow these steps:
- Check the Owner's Manual: A brochure that came with your grill. The model number is usually printed on the first page of the manual.
- Check the Grill Body: Look for a label or tag on the grill itself. The label may be located on the back, bottom, or inside of the grill. or paste inside the grill doors. The model number should be clearly marked on the label (make sure you get the model number, Not the serial number).
- Check the Packaging: If you still have the original packaging, the model number is often printed on the outside of the box or on the shipping label.
- After you have found out your model number, Click Here to purchase the correct parts for your grill.
- If you can't find the model number of your grill, please send us the pics of your grill and the label of your grill to our email Support@grillpartsreplacement.com, or our Online Chat